International Computer Driving Licence
eMobilis Mobile Technology Institute is Registered with the Ministry of Higher Education, Science and Technology as an accredited training institution. Accreditation Cert NO: MOHEST/PC/1909/012
The International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL) is a global computer literacy initiative developed to raise the level of knowledge about Information Technology (IT) and increase the level of competence in using personal computers and common computer applications for all the citizens of the world.
Benefits of ICDL to a Student
- Institutions of Higher learning recognize ICDL as a basis for exemption when applying for Certificate or Diploma courses.
- ICDL certifies fundamental IT knowledge and practical skills.
- ICDL has been recognized and endorsed by the Kenyan government.
- ICDL Maps into other professional certifications.
- Many organizations in the private sector currently require their employees to be ICDL compliant.
- ICDL is recognized as a flexible and reliable worldwide qualification.
- High school leavers waiting to join college or University.
- Students who desire computer literacy skills.
- Student seeking exemptions in ICT related courses.
- Employees who require IT experience and practical skills.
- Business people wishing to embrace IT.
- General Public who desire IT skills
ICDL is open to anyone who can read and understand the English language.
Fulltime, Evening and Saturday Classes
Full time students - 2.0 months
Part time students - 2.5 months
Modules include: Basic Concepts of Information Technology, Using a Computer and Managing Files, Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases, Online Collaboration and Presentation among others.
eMobilis Institute is one of the Accredited ICDL Test Centers. Tests are conducted online and the results obtained instantly. Examinations will be held every Tuesday from 2.00pm to 4.00pm and from 5.30 pm to 7.30pm
Certificates will be awarded by ICDL after successful completion of the modules.
Registration Fees Kes.1,200
Tuition fees Kes.20,000